Spiderman vs. Vice

Two movies which I recently saw where Vice and Spiderman Into the Spider-Verse. These two movies were very different from each other total opposites one could argue. Vice is a movie about Vice President Dick Cheney’s life. It is a movie that centers around the acting and the actor’s ability to sell the story and make the viewer believe they are that person. It was hands down one of the best movies I have ever seen. It was able to convey the controversial life of Dick Cheney so well that it did not feel like a movie. I felt like I was watching a documentary at times Christian Bale was about to make me believe he was Dick Cheney and I think that is an art that the film industry is losing each year. This movie was indeed what a film is supposed to be it embodies all the elements of a classic piece. The second movie, Spiderman Into the Spider-Verse was utterly different. This film was animated and focused more on how the story was told and the visual effects. I found this movie to be spectacular the story line was great the soundtrack amazing and the animation just incredible. This movie is the future it showed how great a movie could be using the modern film style that shies away from the traditional live action. I think that over time we will soon start to treasure the few movies that come out each year that are truly brilliant works of acting vs. the coming saturated market of animation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Read Shakespeare

Ophelia Advice

Hamlet